Share

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Whale-ly Updates 13

Hello!


New updates:

1. Bump now measures 94cm =)
2. I've developed a VERY sharp pain in my upper left buttocks. It feels like some sort of nerve pain... like someone stabbed me with something real sharp. It's a come and go pain. Just the stab, then it goes away. And it gets really bad when walking or standing. Just last night we were out shopping and there were times the pain threw me off course and I almost couldn't remain standing. I've tried doing some internet research but it turns out the main ones like Pelvic Girdle Pain and Sciatica pain just don't seem to fit the bill. But I am somehow confident that it'll be healed very soon. Keep me in prayers =) I've been trying to sit the pain out, trying not to add any pressure on my left butt.
3. Still been waking up 2-3 times a night to pee. But I'm getting used to the routine so much so I am much less lethargic as compared to when these spells first started.

I guess that's just about it. Baby Bean Sprout will turn 26 weeks tomorrow! Wow... that means I have 2 more weeks of this trimester left till I meet and greet the THIRD TRIMESTER! Woooooo. I've read and heard alot about it... but oh well.. I'll only know when I'm there =) Till then, tata!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki