Share

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Whale-ly Updates 11

I can sum up what I've been feeling in a sentence "Ohhhh the heat wave!!!!!!"

  1. Been sweating profusely whenever I'm not in an air-conditioned room.
  2. My bump now measures 92cm.
  3. I feel big but still blissful.
  4. Had bad backaches on two occasions.
  5. Body has more or less adapted to waking up multiple times a night. I now feel less exhausted in the day =)
  6. Still no cravings =/ I was hoping I would crave for something, then it'll make my choice of food much easier.
  7. At my last check up (5 feb '10) I weight 55.2kg. That's roughly a 4.2 kg increase since pregnancy.
  8. And I'm still feeling.... GREAT!! =) I love this trimester!!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki