Share

Monday, February 22, 2010

To Registry or Not to Registry?

Lenny recently suggested that I create some sort of a baby registry... The idea is still new to me and frankly speaking, I don't know whether it'll work.

If you're blur as to what a Baby Registry is, I shall explain. In the West, people practice gift-giving during the Baby shower. And registries were created to help make the job of gift-givers easier. Cause often times we get stuck trying to think of what to buy. So a baby registry is basically a wish-list where the mother-to-be writes down a list of gifts/items that she needs/wants/would like. And people pick from that list and buy them. Hence, cutting short the job of thinking of what to buy etc. And nowadays with the increase of online shops, gift-givers need not rush to the stores anymore. Just simply click on the link to the online shop in the baby registry, select gift, and it will be delivered to the mom-to-be's doorstep.

So yes, it does sound like a very nice idea as Lenny put. But still there's this... malu factor. When I told Justin about the idea, he said... eeee.. isn't that like begging? @@

So how how how?? To registry or not to??

My mom suggested that I could set up a registry and see who picks up what. If no one picks up anything that's perfectly fine, if people do pick up things, that's great! Hmm... Maybe I'll take mom's suggestion. Set it up and see how lo.

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki