Share

Friday, February 19, 2010

Whale-ly Updates 12

An amazing yet scary thing happened about 3 weeks ago, and it happened again last night!

My girl packs a real punch. About 3 weeks ago, while trying to fall asleep on my side, I felt Bean Sprout squirming, and my bump needed support as it was still too small to fully rest on the mattress. So I placed my hand between my bump and the mattress to support it a little. All of a sudden, I felt this PROD!! It was like someone poked a pencil at my hand!! This was the very first time I felt such a defined movement of my Bean Sprout!!

Last night it happened again, MANY times!! And this time, daddy Bean Sprout got to feel it too!! It was strong, and it did hurt a little. But it was wonderful la!! I felt a mixture of fear (too much alien and predator movies where aliens grow inside humans cause this I think =S), awe, and excitement! She has indeed grown, and is now packing lots of power in her punches and prods!!!

And just today while relaxing on the couch, Bean Sprout was up and jiggling for a good 2 hours! Some movements were so hard that my entire bump moved from side to side, or up and down. It was so amazing, and I watched with anticipation for the next movement. Even held my camera on record mode so daddy Bean Sprout could watch too, but as recording started, no movement, once recording stopped, I got a huge bumping around inside. =/

This is really interesting! But I'm starting to wonder how much harder can she kick. Last night's kicks really hurt. Oh well, no complaints at all, I'm so thankful my Bean Sprout's jiggling and active. As my gynae said, this is an active one =D

Lord You are so so so GOOD!!!

Oh oh, my bump now measures 93cm. Seems like it's been growing by 1 cm each week. =)

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki