Share

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Whale-ly Updates 10

Hello!

I haven't written about my progress in the journey towards whale-likeness for a while. So here's a compact list of what's been happening, or rather changing!

  1. My waist now measures 90cm.
  2. My bump has lifted and it's "peak" is now at the level of my belly button.
  3. My belly button is shrinking by the day (according to Justin who measures it diligently everyday). It started getting shallower by the weak, then it started shrinking in diameter somewhere about middle of last week. Nope, it hasn't "popped" out yet. Am not looking forward to the popping of belly button... I still find the belly button bulge disturbing. =/
  4. I've put on weight (how much exactly I have no idea, but my watch doesn't fit anymore) and I can't fit into the new ring Justin bought me for my birthday this year!!! T_T
  5. I think my feet are getting bigger as my shoes are feeling snugger...
  6. My breasts have stopped increasing in size, but the nipple is seriously darker and significantly bigger now. =(
  7. The linea nigra (or the dark line running through the middle of my belly) has started developing above the belly button. I find it amusing that it's perfectly in the middle, like it's attempting to part my belly. hehehehehe
  8. I've been having a hard time sleeping at night. I keep waking up every other hour to pee, even though I tried not drinking any liquids prior to bedtime! Wonder where all that excess fluid is coming from.
  9. I AM HOT! Literally!! I've been feeling HOT HOT HOT!! I'm a person who rarely sweats. But as of mid last week, I've been finding myself perspiring throughout the day whenever I am not in an air conditioned room! That includes rainy days and breezy days. Imagine the adaptation I have to go through from never feeling sweaty to constantly feeling sweaty! As a counter measure, the air cond has been blasting whenever I'm at home. Poor Justin has to fork out more money. =(
  10. Leg cramps are now my companions... accompanied by the heavy belly... these two make it hard for me to stay asleep at night. Thank God the cramps have reduced greatly following my MIL's advice on how to stretch my legs properly. =)
  11. I found that exercising really helps!! If you're like me, you can't stand exercise, DO NOT FRET!!! There are BASIC stretching, leg lifting, squatting exercises that you can do, which are not hard but work! I do basic exercise coupled with 2 swimming sessions a week, and I've found that everytime I exercise, I tend to have a better night's sleep, and my abdomen and tummy doesn't feel as stretchy. =D Of course in the long run, exercise has been proven to decrease labour time and pain in delivery! =D
  12. My energy level is up, but has been hampered by the lack of sleep at night.
  13. Appetite is also up! Woo hooo.. But I still tend to gravitate towards chinese food.
  14. Oooohh my doc said that I am borderlining Aneamic. So I've been drinking red date juice everyday now. It tastes yummy! I think it helps... cause on days when I drink, my cheeks are slightly rosier.
  15. I've also been disciplined in drinking my Anmum Materna every morning and night. I kinda like how it tastes now =D I don't know if it's a placebo, but my clumsy spells have decreased ever since drinking Anmum!! @@
So these are my updates! I am loving the 2nd trimester!! But I'm already half way through it... awwww...

Watch out for my next update on Baby Bean sprout's movements!! Sooo exciting!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki