Share

Friday, February 19, 2010

105 days and counting???

Just happened to scroll down to the pregnancy countdown on the bottom of this blog and I read 105 days.... I paused and exclaimed to Justin. And then we both paused... and then panicked. 105 days??? Oh gosh... at the rate days are flying... it'll be in no time till I actually go through the whole labor process...

I have to admit I've been putting off thinking of labor thus far. But aswe hit 6 months last week, I realised the need to start educating myself on what I may be able to expect when "the time comes". It's been... scary actually. Some women have wonderful birth stories, others have horror-filled ones. But I've started praying hard... Last night I thought... sigh, no point worrying, either way this baby's gonna come out. =/

These really are exciting times, why would anyone put off having children? =S (honest question ya)

We had another revelation today.... you know how 2 are supposed to become 1 after marriage and sexual intercourse? But we've always felt that while yes, spiritually we are 1, we are still very distinct individuals. Then it clicked... we really truly become 1 through our children. Imagine this... husband and wife have different genetic make up, personality, preferences etc... but their child is a true mix of everything of the husband and wife. Amazing how God designed this! Our God is amazing!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki