Share

Thursday, April 1, 2010

One Year Later

Yesterday, exactly one year ago, I vividly remember waiting anxiously at the gynae's office for more than an hour, and then hearing the news that we were indeed pregnant, although it was still too early and no gestational sac was seen yet. I also remember announcing it at my grandma's. I still think of that baby, we refer to him/her as our first child. Never knew if it was a he/she. I still miss that baby. We named him/her Bubby.

It seems that in the short span of 365 days, we've been through a few years' worth of stuff. And one year later, here we are with baby no. 2 at 30 weeks and 6 days. She's a healthy and strong one who is mostly awake at 10.30am and 10.30pm. Who jiggles a lot when there's smooth jazz or daddy's gentle guitaring in the background.

Looking back at the past 365 days, it's been a heck of a journey. Scares, tears, fears, joys, you name it, we've probably had a sample of most emotions known to man. And after all these days... I find that the only thing I can think of is how Faithful our God has been. He is simply amazing!

Today as I look upon the cross on Good Friday, there's a new understanding on the vastness of His faithfulness... The Crown, the Cross, the Blood, the Salvation, everything is just amazing. To think that the Lord of the Heavens would care for me is just so... Wow.

Lord You are Amazing, exceeding, abundant, above and beyond everything!

p.s Here's a peak of the proud daddy and the bump @ week 30 and 4 days =)

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki