Share

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Darn those Hormones!!

I grew up believing that hormone-related moodswings were... a cop out. That is, it is possible to control those emotions. And I don't remember having an episode of the "once a month psychotic break".

Here I am in the final weeks of my pregnancy and I'm finding it hard to fight those emotions... This week has been especially tiring. Out of no where I just start feeling blue. No antecedent... It's just BANG, and I feel bad... and my tear ducts become oh-so-weak.

Now I'm sitting in my room and crying to Two is Better than One by boys like girls. Do you know how silly that sounds?? It's a happy love song for goodness' sake!! Sigh...

And today in antenatal class, I actually teared at a delivery video!! A lump in my throat developed when the lady in the video was huffing, puffing, and pushing. Then when her baby came out. My heart skipped a few beats and I fought so hard to hold in the tears.. and not risk looking like a complete idiot!

I just feel so out of control... Darn those hormones!! Oh Lord.. just a few more weeks... Hold me.. please hold me now...

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki