Share

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The fun stuff: CLOTHES!!!

Here's the difference between having a baby boy and a baby girl (in my opinion): there's so much more fun shopping for baby girls!!!!

I admit I've been drawn.... very very drawn to little clothes and little shoes!! But.... I haven't bought much. =) Thank God I haven't, cause a month ago, some nice church members blessed our girl with a bag of baby clothes - mint condition and pretty ones too!

I have a small box of clothes I've bought... the real special ones. And here's a peak at my favorites. =)


Last Sunday, my mother in law showed me the fruits of her labor part one! 100% hand sewn and knitted. Isn't she amazing?? Check out the detailing! Her workmanship is out of this world!! Pictures don't really do justice though.




0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki