Share

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Making waves on my Tummy

Lately our girl's movements have transformed from hard kicks to long strokes. Kinda like those you make when you stretch your limbs, or shift position. With her current size and space constraint, her movements are really visible - they look like waves on my tummy!! hehehehe.

Even now as I'm typing, she's wide awake, busy shifting position and finding a comfy spot for her next nap. =D

This is my new stress relieve during work. I get to watch her move about, and try to imagine which part of her's doing the moving. =D I get this morning shift all to myself. Whereas the night shift belongs to daddy when she entertains him with more waves and heartbeats!

I love this part of pregnancy... Sometimes I wish I'll stay pregnant longer =/

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki