Share

Monday, March 22, 2010

Whale-ly Updates 14

Here's some updates at the start of the 3rd trimester. =)
  1. When Justin measured my bump today (29 weeks + 2 days) he said "are you ready for the news?" My eyes went --> O.O He said... 99cm. Wow... Last week it was 97.5cm. Wow.
  2. My back has been aching =( Can't seem to find a suitable position as my bump gets so much bigger and heavier by the day (I feel)
  3. My baby girl is still kicking inwards and today, she did lots of dances and squirms... especially when daddy came home. She loves the sound of daddy's voice (much to Justin's delight of course). It's so nice seeing daddy and girl bond like that =D
Other than these... nothing much has changed.. Oooo ya... my shoes are getting tighter... water retention perhaps?

=)

But I'm really thankful for being given this gift. I love my family.. Hehehe.. As Justin pointed out, we're going to be a family soon. =) Thank You Lord!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki