Share

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Magical moments

It's been a while since I've felt like myself and had uninterrupted sleep. It's been a while since I've been able to move about without having to be very very careful. It's been a while since I've been able to fit into my nice clothes. It's been a while since I've been able to sleep on my favorite position.

But what makes it worth while is the fact that I'll be seeing our little one in a matter of weeks... and also, the magical magical moments which we both love so much.

Last night we had a magical moment. Baby was having the hiccups... we knew cause it was a very rhythmic thud. Justin couldn't really feel them through my bump so he proceeded to trying to listen for thuds. He heard them alright! And then when the hiccups stopped, he heard something magical.... HEARTBEATS!! He exclaimed and I saw in his eyes... the look of a proud proud daddy! It was so amazing, how I wish I had a stethoscope! Justin listened intently to each beat until she decided to shift position and then the beats were drowned out by the myriad of other noises - digestion and my own heartbeat.

It's really amazing, cause he's been trying to listen for a heartbeat for a while now, and finally without warning, he was surprised with a magical moment!

So I shall note this on 28th March 2010 @ 11.04pm, daddy heard baby's heartbeat through the bump!! =) Approx 180 bpm. =)

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki