Share

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Whale-ly Updates 14

Hello!

Some updates

  1. My waist now measures 97.5cm!
  2. I have this blue black/purplish ring around my belly button... and my belly button's still an innie =D
  3. Been feeling heavy this past week... especially when baby shift position and lands on my tummy... with the heavy boobs pressing down, and baby pushing up, it gets really uncomfortable.. and I honestly don't feel like eating.
  4. Baby's movements are not as strong as 2 weeks ago. Starting from last Thursday, I've been feeling much less movements, and the movements are somewhat internal... err... as in, I don't feel her limbs kicking outwards. Feels like she's kicking inwards... get it? Possibly because of her position. Read on the internet that sometimes babies shift positions so that they are facing mom's spine, therefore movements will not be felt as much. So maybe that's why? I'm trying hard not to worry. =) But I've still been counting kicks as the doctor recommended. And she's still been giving me more than 10 movements per day =) It's cute to see my belly change shape sometimes... I still can't figure out which part of her is causing my belly to protrude. Sometimes the right side is more pronounced, then she decides to shift and then the left bulges up! Heheheh. Cute!
  5. I've been having trouble sleeping.. seriously. Past 3 nights have been horrendous. I find myself wide awake at night because I simply can't find a comfortable position to be in!!! I've tried bolsters, pillows, blankets and all to help, but nothing seems to work for long. Once I get comfy, my bladder calls. =( And I've only just started my 3rd trimester.... babycenter says that from now till 37 weeks, baby's weight will triple!!!!! *faints*
  6. the round ligament pains are back... after taking a hiatus for the whole 2nd trimester, it has come back... welcome back my old friend..=.= I have to beware of how I turn in bed and get out of bed. One wrong (too fast, too hard) turn and that's it, I'd pull a muscle. So I have to repeat to myself.. gentle sher, gentle, then hold on to my bump and move sllooooowllyy...
  7. I officially only have 2 pairs of pants I can wear now. I can no longer fit into anything but skirts and dresses!!!! =( The horror....... I've not bought any maternity clothes yet... maybe now's the time to consider at least one pair of pants? But they are grossly overpriced!!!! Grrrr...
  8. Ooohh I can still see my feet. Muahahahaha!! =D But am having trouble bending down to scrub my toes in the shower now. Very soon, Justin will have to do that for me... Ooh thank God I don't have shoes with shoe laces =D hehehehehe.
Well, I guess that's all the up

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki