Share

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gynae visit - 4

It's been a while since I've posted reports on our gynae visits. Kinda forgotten I had this category to blog about =D.

In a nutshell from the ultrasound scan:
1. EFW = 989g (a little higher than normal). So I was advised to cut down on my Anmum milk intake which is fine by me seeing I was stunned with what I found in the pack (will elaborate later).
2. BPD = 68.1mm
3. AC = 213.4mm
4. FL = 52.4mm
5. Amniotic fluid quantity is normal

According to my calculations, baby is supposed to be 26 weeks 3 days. Scans came out to be 27 weeks 1 day, which brought forward my due date to 1st June.

Things to note for this week onwards:
1. Gynae said, start the movement count! 10 movements per day. If anything changes drastically, remember point 2.
2. Should anything happen, go straight to the labor and emergency ward which is open 24/7 =)



Now... my Anmum Materna milk story. I bought a BRAND new box of milk last week, then proceeded to open it. Upon stiring the milk in my cup, I saw black things floating at the surface... Upon closer inspection, I found that that those black things were BUGS!!! BUGS IN MY MILK! I've since stopped drinking and have written a complain letter to Anmum which has not received a reply. So yeap....I googled this up and apparently, similar cases have been found in baby milk powder and those bugs are harmful!! Please beware.. I wonder if this was an isolated incident (ie one single batch) or there are more of it! One thing's for sure, I was delighted when gynae said to cut down on Anmum!! To all Anmum drinkers, please inspect your milk powder before drinking!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki