Share

Thursday, March 11, 2010

One of those days...2

I'm wondering how many times has God and Justin heard this complaint since I got pregnant... I really am a worry wart...

After blogging about our girl's waking and moving patterns, yesterday things changed again... She was still yesterday... I counted probably 10 movements for the whole day... and even then, they were weak ones... only 3 hard belly-jiggling kicks... Other than that.. she was still... Imagine the worries...

I found myself up almost all night praying and holding on to my bump, trying to feel the slightest movements from my little girl... none.

Her daddy is not as worried as I am... because we've been through this before... where there'll be days she's as still as a rock. But the thought of losing another child is too overwhelming for me... and I find myself torn between entertaining my worries and fighting the battle of faith and believing.

We've come so far... Tomorrow marks the 28th week since we've had her. We've been through many hurdles - psychological and emotional ones. But it feels horrible that even after we've weathered through so many storms, my faith still remains so so small.

I now find myself telling God... Lord, I need to feel my girl kick hard today... please.

Wow.. I just felt her squirm =D Ok Ok!! that's movement number 1 and 2 today!! Hallelujah!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki