Share

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Updates updates!

It's been a week now since Baby Bean Sprout has been exhibiting a 'pattern'.

She now wakes up for 20-30 mins, then goes back to sleep for about 2 hours, and then wakes for about 20-30 mins.
She's mostly active in the late mornings and late nights. =) Late night's usually when Justin and I are on the bed talking bout our day, or watching TV together.

Since we've been noticing this pattern of kicking, punching, and squirming during the late nights, we've been really bonding as a family. This mommy will watch attentively as daddy talks to his girl. Sometimes he'll read from his guitar magazine, sometimes he'll tell her about his day, sometimes he'll just speak whatever's on his mind. And the wonderful thing about it is, she responds with huge kicks!! It's almost like there's a conversation between daddy and girl already! I know Justin really loves this too.

Just last night, he had a 15 minute long conversation with her as she packed some real huge kicks and punches right to mommy's sides. Ouchies for me, but glee for daddy. He watched attentively as she created waves under my skin. This daddy was proud. Proud that he could get such reactions and responses outta her!

It is really a joy. Whenever I catch her squirming about, I'd take the time to talk to her. Conversations always start with Hello girl, and she would kick back =) This part of pregnancy is just marvelous.

This is the last week of my 2nd trimester, this Saturday, I'd welcome the 3rd trimester. I've heard from many that the 3rd will be the hardest. I shall just go into it expecting the best, not the worst - to counteract the whole self-fulfilling prophecy scenario. =)

Oh.. I have another testimony post scheduled for after Sunday. =) Stay tuned yes.

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki