Share

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gynae visits - 2

HELLO!!

The LONGGGG awaited checkup has come and gone. I was anxious about the 8th week checkup following the last miscarriage. So I scheduled this one to be after 8 weeks 1 day. Initially we were supposed to see her yesterday (Wednesday) but due to an emergency, all appointments were pushed to Thursday morning instead.

Sooooo... Finally, I lay down and fixed my eyes on the ultrasound machine, saw the sac, but didn't know where to look for the heartbeat!! Then the doc said, ahhh, there's the heartbeat. Very nice indeed. And then my eyes caught sight of the blinking dot. Beating so so so fast!!!

Gynae said that the estimated due date is 8th June 2010. =D All we can say now is, LORD YOU ARE SO SO SO SO GOOD!!! PRAISE YOU!!!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki