Share

Monday, October 5, 2009

Whale-ly Updates 4

Hello!


Started taking Utrogestan 100mg (progesterone) on Friday and everything was normal. Pink spots went away on Saturday!! =) But Saturday morning was freaky. Half way through music practice, I felt like I was almost fainting. Couldn't control my body and it was swaying! Started having sweaty palms, vision was fuzzy, and I just felt like my body was turning to Jell-O! Imagine my fear! Rushed to gynae's office right after practice and I was number 42, they were serving number 21. So we left for lunch and came back 2 hours later to discover they were only at number 30! In short, we didn't get to see her on Saturday.

I still continued with the supplements on Sunday and I felt quite normal. But Monday, half way through lunch, it happened again! Finally met gynae on Monday evening and she said this was normal... caused by the dilation of blood vessels and a lack of blood to my head... Lack of blood = lack of oxygen = fainty. Wow... I have to keep eating this until I'm 12 weeks. Hmmmm This is week 5, so there's another 7 to go. =/

But I'm rest assured that this is good for baby and that baby is doing GOOD!

Baby's gestational sac measured 0.89 cm on Friday, it measured 1.03cm yesterday (Monday). Talk about rapid growth.

Week 5, I have 35 weeks more to go. Yipee!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki