Share

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Whale-ly Updates 6

Hello again!

My days now consists of waking up in the middle of the night to munch on Jacob's cracks because of gastric juice build up. Then waking up in the morning because of the same. Justin then cuts a kiwi for me to munch on before I get out of bed, because it is not advisable to get out of bed with an empty stomach. The activity only further excites gastric juices and causes me to go into a gagging-almost-vomiting phase. And once that phase takes place, it will carry through the whole day regardless of what I do to appease the angry stomach.

So note to those like me: Jacob cracks (or any other saltine biscuits) work. Always munch on something before getting out of bed. And try to drink at least 2 liters of water a day. If you can't keep water down (or it makes you queasy like me) try Ribena or some other fruit juice.

I've been getting moderate dizzy spells on and off. They last for about 10 minutes or so. A remedy is to put your head between your legs in a crunch position to promote blood flow. =)

I've been surviving. Thank God for a supportive and loving husband who's willing to wait on me hand and foot. Still trying to get him to post something on this blog though. He's just too busy =/ Come on future daddy, the readers want to read what you have to say too! *hint hint*

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki