Share

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Whale-ly Updates 7

Hello again.

I'm currently at Week 7 and 2 days. I had a good break from gastric/nausea from last Wednesday to Saturday evening. Yesterday (Sunday) was bad... I had so much pain, nausea, and a few almost vomit sessions... spent the whole night not being able to sleep well... And this morning, I finally vomited. Felt much better after that but I'm worried about trying to keep the Progesterone pill in. Haven't been able to take much food today... water is worse... at most I can only take a few sips before feeling queasy again. =/

Oh well... I told God, please... may this only be confined to the 1st trimester. I want a beautiful 2nd trimester! So that would mean that I have about 4 weeks and 5 days more of this.

Oh my baby... you better love mommy!!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki