Share

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whale-ly Updates 5

Hello!

Since the start of this week, I've been feeling as though I've slept through the days... In the previous pregnancy, I was dead tired towards the night and slept at 9.30. This pregnancy, I'm tired throughout the day! Especially after lunch. Real bad.... Yesterday I dozed off halfway through peeing. =/

I watched a video by a renowned gynae in an introduction to the second trimester. She mentioned that "while you may feel that you've been sleeping through your first trimester, the second trimester promises a renewed energy level". How true... I'm really looking forward to the second trimester.

I'm also going to start a new category of writing about baby developments called "Baby spurts" =D

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki