Share

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Whale-ly Updates 9

Hello readers!

This week, nausea and gastric reflux has decreased to 10% of my worst weeks!! That's a huge 90% reduction. Reduction started about 1 week back and symptoms have been decreasing almost daily! I admit I am a bit worried, but there is still this calm in me. Thank you Holy Spirit!

As of today, my only symptoms include: lots and lots of lethargy, heavy white discharge, breast tenderness, feeling bloated, and I needing to eat every hour to 2 hours. =)

My next gynae visit is next Thursday. Hope to see a healthy, alive, and jiggling 10 week bean! Oohhh yaaa we've named the bub Bean!!! Justin blurted out Mr. Bean which sent us laughing. =D Mainly because we saw a kidney bean on the dinner table and realised that the bub and the bean resembled each other. So bean bean it is =D

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki