Share

Monday, November 9, 2009

Our second one

So the cat is out of the bag. Now all of you know that Sher-Mayne is pregnant again. Quite fast if you ask me. After all, it wasn’t too long ago that we lost our first one. Now that the second one arrived about 4 months after the first, we are looking at a June baby.

Having this was somewhat similar with the first and at the same time different. Both are similar in that they were unexpected. However, they were different because the first one was unplanned and the second one was. The first one really caught me by surprise and I must admit, I wasn’t really ready then. This one however, we consciously agreed and decided to have him/her but even so, it was unexpected in its own way.

Let me explain. We decided to conceive during my birthday in September. Things were going along fine as Sher-Mayne’s cycle more or less was normal for 2 months. Then came Sept and it seemed as though she was fertile much earlier without any mid pains. I thought this was due to her polycystic ovaries (early fertile period with no mid pains). So my birthday came and went without her appearing to be fertile. She didn’t feel anything, I didn’t feel anything. Then one day came when she just decided that she should test. I can’t remember what was the reason but it was pretty random. And then bam, she tested positive. What happened? Wasn’t it a cyst that burst? She wasn’t during that period. I was at a loss at how to explain or even understand what happened. So now I have had to conclude it was God because there is no other explanation. What I will be doing is to watch this one carefully because if it was really God, then not only will great things follow, hard times will accompany it.

Nevertheless, it shall not detract from the fact that God gave.

The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised. – Job 1:21

Daddy-to-be Justin

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki