Share

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Mommy Diary - Entry 1: Week 3

Today was a good day =) Despite only having about 3 hours of sleep, for met was a good day =)

Spent half the day home alone with Alyssa. Mom's at camp and Justin was at work I sorta dreaded tday in fear that I wouldn't be able to cope. But thank God all went well. Hooray!

I know I have to sorta make a note of the past 3 weeks, because they flew by! And before I know it, I'd forgotten lots of things.

So I shall place a note here on the things I have to blog about and actually write when I have the time.

1. weekly highlights
2. feelings/thoughts
3. the confinement experience

till I find the time to blog, tata!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki