Share

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whale-ly Updates 2

Hello readers!

I shall write about whale-ly updates when I get new ones.

I had diarrhea today... 4 times from morning till now... not very pleasant at all =/ ... But not to worry. =) Here's something from a website Justin found to help others like me be more at peace:

Constipation is a common side effect of pregnancy. But what of diarrhea? No pregnant woman wants to suffer from diarrhea during pregnancy. Unfortunately many do. Diarrhea may result from a number of causes during pregnancy. The more common culprits include a lactose intolerance, dietary or hormonal changes or sensitivities to certain foods while pregnant.

Fortunately diarrhea during pregnancy is typically short lived and not something to cause concern. If however you experience diarrhea accompanied by severe nausea or vomiting, it is important you consult with your healthcare provider. You may need medical intervention to help prevent dehydration.
So in a nutshell: diarrhea is quite normal in early pregnancy.

When to worry: When diarrhea is accompanied by dehydration, vomiting, pain or cramps, and/or spotting.

I also noticed soreness in my abdominal area when I raised my voice or walked around too much. Didn't help that I had to watch the younger students today, so raising of voice and walking around was a prerequisite. But all is well when I get to rest a little.

So that's all the new ones I've been getting.

Oops.. one more, I slept at 10.30 last night... Unimaginable... By 9.30 I was struggling to keep my eye lids open. Hehehehe think that's been helping my complexion =D

Shall update when more changes occure.

Till then,
tata!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki