Share

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whale-ly Updates 1

I've entitled updates on my body as whale-ly updates. So here's the first.

Fatigue has been moderate... Not falling asleep at work yet =) But sleeping time is steady getting earlier.

Feeling bloated in the abdominal area. Couldn't wear my jeans today without having it unbuttoned. And just last week I was able to fit it perfectly =/ Justin thinks I ate a bit too much in our Singapore trip last week.

Having some abdominal soreness and heavy discharge. Chest soreness is still very very very minimal, unlike the last one. =)

I don't exactly know how many weeks I'm curently at... My calculations say not more than 3 weeks. But based on my online cycle calculations, I'm at 4 weeks. we'll find out when we see the gynae in 4 weeks =)

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki