Share

Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Photoshoot with Uncle Juan

My brother is multi-talented. One of his recent passions is photography - much to my delight! It's a plus point that he is absolutely in love with his niece! After much planning, a date was set for Toothless' first photoshoot! But due to some last minute matters, we only managed to get to Uncle Juan when Toothless was close to her nap time. =( It was tough, but she was a champ! Gave us lotsa smiles when daddy and mommy pranced around like crazy people singing, cheering, and dancing.

Here are the results!







3 burps:

mellomouse said...

Love the Mommy and Princess shot! Priceless :)

Crossing my fingers this gets through. My last long reply on your breastfeeding post didn't get through yesterday. Sakit hati :(

mellomouse said...

Yay it went through!

Sher Sher said...

Hm.. I think something was wrong with my settings on that template =/

Thanks for commenting!! That was one of my favorite as well!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki