Share

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh No.... I've slacked!

Arg... I promised myself I will not slack with this blog... =(

The last momma bump picture I have was from week 12... and I'm already at week 19.. I MISSED 7 WEEKS!!! nooooooooooo.. =( =( My bumps really big now. I'm quickly moving up from junior whale to young whale... soon full grown whale. *gasps*

Big Big big big big updates, I've been feeling MOVEMENTS, or quickenings!!!!!!!!!!! Since the last week of 2009!! I've been feeling flutters on and off but was never faring enough to name them movements. We'd just call them 'gas'. So during the earlier weeks, Justin would talk to Bean sprout, asking him/her to give mommy 'gas' so that I'd know he/she was ok... But since the end of 2009, I've been feeling Bean sprout MORE!!!

Seems that in the past few days, he/she tends to move at about 7pm, right after I've had my dinner =D

The feeling is.... AMAZING!! And I really can't explain how it feels.... It's like bubbles popping inside, or something falling down inside...like a huge THUMP. =D

And this past week, Justin has been able to feel them to... when he places his hand on my abdomen, he'd be able to feel a kick or two!!! This part of pregnancy is REALLY COOL!!!! =D

Ahhhh.... I have finally found my "blissful" pregnancy. I love the second trimester!!!

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki