Share

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Everything baby is sooo expensive!

So in this last month, other than being super busy, I've been feeling GREAT! Morning sickness is far away and I've gotten a new boost of energy... But poor Justin's energy has been sucked dry by me tho... All I want to do is shop for baby stuff.. or rather window shop.

I have this checklist of essentials... the list is LONG. So the past week has been spent researching on prices, and after a week, I've lost my stamina. Every shop sells just about the same thing, and the price doesn't differ very much. So I guess we'll be getting everything under the same roof to cut down traveling.

So far we've bought:
2 Avent bottles
Medela breast pump (this is a huge blessing!)
Crib bumper and bedsheets
Clothes that would last us from 0 months to 6 months (lots of em, cause I ordered all of them over the internet, so much cheaper!)

We've been blessed with:
Crib from my aunt
Rocker from my aunt and cousin
Stemlife membership from my dad
Inflatable bath tub from my mom

What's left on the list....:
Stroller
Car seat
Play pen
Crib mattress
Changing table
Other extras

Everything baby is really very expensive, Justin's convinced the industry is prying on parents' desires to provide for their baby to the best of their abilities. Sigh...

Now what's left is for us to draw out a timeline for purchases, spreading out our purchases means lightening the load on our finances. On top of all these there's also the 4k++ for delivery charges. Amazing how expensive having a baby is.

0 burps:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Grace-filled journey | Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates | Free PSD Design by Amuki